Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Welcome Simmers!

Hi, and welcome to my fresh new blog, this time about The Sims 2! :D My name is Ana, and I'm nineteen years old, living on Italy with my girlfriend. Currently unemployed so I occupy myself by playing sims and doing crochet mostly. I love also reading, swiming (though I don't do it regularly), watching movies and writing. :) Feel free to visit my crochet blog to know more about me: http://crochetingarte.blogspot.it/

Since I was like eight years old, I always dreamt about having the Sims 2, but unfortunently I couldn't afford it (I had downloaded The Sims 1 though, I had costumed it from wallpapers to animations, etc.), so now eleven years later, I'm finallying playing it! Right now I own the base game, plus Nightlife, University, Open for Business and Pets, but I'm planning on buying the rest of the expansions (hopefully) in the end of this year! Yay!

So far I'm having so much fun, dating and creating new sims all the time making them go all through college, and making them get rich by working to the top of their carreers. Like after some months playing it, I discovered costum content and it just rised my experience to a new level! Now it all feels so much more realistic and exciting! I totally advise you to opt for it but be carefull as some may ruin your game (specially the mods), resulting you have to unstall your game and losing in the end all of your savings. :|

Unfortunently I had to pass through a situation like this, this week, because I had installed the inteenamitor, at first it worked super well and I was super happy, but then as I went in the game again, after existing, it wasn't working anymore, so I had to uninstall it all, meh. Luckly I hadn't much important savings (although I had my personal family that resulted out exactly like I wanted without cheating. I had had twin boys, like I wanted and then a girl, also like I wished for :|).

Anyway to inaugurate my sims 2 site, I decided to create a video about How to Turn Your Residential Lot into a Dorm of course for the University Expansion Pack, since this was one of the doubts I came across when I first installed the The Sims 2: University. So here it goes:


Hope it's helpful! Feel free to leave your opinion and message me if you have other doubts. I'll be glad to help you!

Happy Simming!

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

My Sims 2 NEW Families (UC) + The Baby Dangle Master and The Bouncinator 3000! (AL NEEDED)

Hi simmers! I'm sorry for taking so long to update, but I had a lot of stuff that holded me back a lot! First of all I must say that I'm super duper utterly excited with THE SIMS 2 ULTIMATE EDITION that EA released some time ago to everyone for free (you only had to install Origin), unfortunently the time to aquire it finished last thursday :( I also found out you shouldn't install lots of sims with the UC as it makes your game crazy and the only solution is unistall and install again, but I don't know if it's true as it is something I read on a Sims 2 group on fb. Boh. I've been playing a bit, to be honest I just feel too much overwelmed, everyday I find something new (like penguins of seasons :) I'm sorry I just love this guys on real life and having them on my game is magnificent!), so I often find myself searching on internet if I have some doubt. For example the "study parenting" subject you get from seasons I think, I didn't know it...

Life at Four Corners - Stardust Family: Unexpected arrival!

Throughout the pregnancy Ethan was far from distant with Mission. So she decide to keep the news to herself. She would go to the appointments by herself even if she tried to persuade Ethan to come along several times. She would be depressed frequently but her pregnancy was what kept her going and smiling all long. She thought it would be the key to her marriage happiness. Babies = Happiness, no? One day, when she was about 6 months and half, she was rushed into the hospital m eanwhile Ethan was at work: it was time! "Mission you will have to push now..." "Noo...no noo... my husband... he will arrive soon..." "Mission there isn't more time... the more we wait the more we indanger you and the babies..." Mission after some hours gave birth to two beautiful baby girls: Amanda and Elizabeth Stardust. Elizabeth was the first born with light blue eyes, while Amanda got her mother's deep green ones. They were kept on the incubators because the...

NEW BLOG! + The Birth Plan Challenge & The Child Birth!

Hi there simmers, so I'm back and super duper excited about my new sims 2 blog, only about CAREERS! Check it out here: thesims2careerguide.blogspot.com The main reason I decided to create it it's because I wanted to simplify both mine and your life by organizing all info into a simple site. It will have all info about career levels, top careers, pensions, etc. Comparision between careers by salary, working hours and all! At the moment I only filled out the Athletic and the Business Career Track, there is still 23 careers left so be patient with me please :P I'm a kind of lazy person... well I may do like one career for week at least! :) I'm not sure about adding also the chance cards.. I'll still think of it! Spicking of new things, I created a challenge which I named Birth Plan Challenge that consist of a precise plan on baby making you must follow throughout 10 generations, check it out here: http://thesimslldiaries.blogspot.it/p/blog-page.html it also incl...