Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Life at Four Corners - Stardust Family: Ethan is back!

Mission took care of the girls while she waited for Ethan to appear. She had left him several msgs saying she was at the hospital. He arrived some hours after when he finished working meanwhile Mission was napping besides the incubators. She found him helding their first born daughter Elizabeth. "Hey, how are you? Why you didn't tell me we were having twins?" "I didn't know how you would take things... I'm a waitress, you just now have a job... we don't even have our own home... it was all my wrong doing... I wanted a baby in the first place... You were right for being distant at me..." "Mission, don't say nonsense... come here..." Ethan said holding his wife close to him. "I'm glad you and our babies are okay.... I was terrified when I found all those msgs on my phone... you should go back to your room and have some rest... don't worry I'll take care of the girls..." He said transquilizing his wife. Mission left after saying good night to everyone. Ethan promised to pass the night watching over the girls, and he didn't break his promise this time around.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

My Sims 2 NEW Families (UC) + The Baby Dangle Master and The Bouncinator 3000! (AL NEEDED)

Hi simmers! I'm sorry for taking so long to update, but I had a lot of stuff that holded me back a lot! First of all I must say that I'm super duper utterly excited with THE SIMS 2 ULTIMATE EDITION that EA released some time ago to everyone for free (you only had to install Origin), unfortunently the time to aquire it finished last thursday :( I also found out you shouldn't install lots of sims with the UC as it makes your game crazy and the only solution is unistall and install again, but I don't know if it's true as it is something I read on a Sims 2 group on fb. Boh. I've been playing a bit, to be honest I just feel too much overwelmed, everyday I find something new (like penguins of seasons :) I'm sorry I just love this guys on real life and having them on my game is magnificent!), so I often find myself searching on internet if I have some doubt. For example the "study parenting" subject you get from seasons I think, I didn't know it...

Life at Four Corners - Stardust Family: Unexpected arrival!

Throughout the pregnancy Ethan was far from distant with Mission. So she decide to keep the news to herself. She would go to the appointments by herself even if she tried to persuade Ethan to come along several times. She would be depressed frequently but her pregnancy was what kept her going and smiling all long. She thought it would be the key to her marriage happiness. Babies = Happiness, no? One day, when she was about 6 months and half, she was rushed into the hospital m eanwhile Ethan was at work: it was time! "Mission you will have to push now..." "Noo...no noo... my husband... he will arrive soon..." "Mission there isn't more time... the more we wait the more we indanger you and the babies..." Mission after some hours gave birth to two beautiful baby girls: Amanda and Elizabeth Stardust. Elizabeth was the first born with light blue eyes, while Amanda got her mother's deep green ones. They were kept on the incubators because the...

Life at Four Corner - Stardust Family: Promiscuous ways!

The girls were finally toddlers and that meant even more responsability to the new parents. Now it wasn't only about changing diapers and feeding them, was also about educating them and providing them with a good enviroment. Mission knew about this so she would make sure to remind Ethan of this everyday. Sadly she couldn't spend much time with the girls as her job was getting more and more serious, so Ethan would often be the one incharge of teaching the girls and looking after them. They were growing so fast and so beautifully!      Ethan loved his daughters really much, but he was getting tired of being always the one in charge of everything. One night while passing on Mission's ex drive through, he found Camilla Lee, Mission's ex co-worker. Ethan and Camilla started talking about what was going on on their lives and Camilla was really interested in getting to know Ethan and Mission's children. "I didn't even know you two had ...